What we have developed
There is a lot of application we have developed for our customers or for us:
- Web applications
- Samphotostock – photography business
- Fotomon Web –
photovoltaic power plant custom information:
charts, statistics, current power, maintenance and other
- Desktop applications
- Geosign – encrypted and signed communication with cadaster office
- Deko the CRM – distributed CRM system. We use Deko
every day to organize our projects, contacts, tasks and to create time-sheets.
- Server applications
- Fotomon server – data collection and data analysis for photovoltaic
- MDCV04IP –
communication system for medical institutions
- Internet of things, data collection
- Fotobot – runs on photovoltaic power plant and collects
data from various types of devices (Modbus, RS485, RS232)
- WebLight – simple application
based on BeagleBone managing LED lights in our office.
Software development requires a lot learning.
Please, see the list of technologies as a very basic knowledge we need to know to make our work.
We have to understand the customer's job, too, for example communication protocols (SIP, Modbus),
data processing (statistics), photovoltaic, astronomy, ebook formats and other:
- PHP – web applications
- Qt and C++ – desktop, server and android applications
- SQL database – PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Non-SQL database – CouchDB, MongoDB
What will you get from us
We try to minimize your risk of using software from small company.
We want to create software which you can use without our help or support if needed.
- Source code – every custom application goes with full source code.
The customer can modify the application himself.
- Documentation – applications are created with documentation.
- Tests – we can develop applications with automatic tests.
It costs a lot of work but the tests lower probability of errors.
How you know what you pay for
Development is mostly manual work and it is often very difficult to
estimate final price. Therefore, we charge only the time spent on development
their application and we offer very detailed overview for every project:
- GIT repository access – You will see every change in the code.
- Phabricator access – You will see every change, errors and task in your project.
- Detailed time-sheet with every invoice.